GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Delirious Insomniac: When I Get To The Bottom I Get Back To The Top Behind The Wall of Illusion Within You/Without You Except For Me And My Monkey


can't buy me love



LISTEN










William Shatner - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
The Chipmunks - P.S. I Love You
Baba Yaaga - Back In The USSR
Sparks - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
The Squirrels - Let It Be
Arthur Mullard - Yesterday
The Templeton Twins - Hey Jude
LAIBACH - I Me Mine
Gordon Langford - Yellow Submarine
The Bootles - I'll Let You Hold My Hand





Nilsson - You Can't Do That
The Beattle-Ettes - Only Seventeen
Junior Parker - Tomorrow Never Knows
Quarteto 1111 - Ode To The Beatles
Peter Sellers - She Loves You
Marilyn Manson - Come Together
Renato E. Seus - Anna (Go With Him)
Los Mustangs - Submarion Amarillo
Cowboy Junkies - Run For Your Life
BikeRide - For The Benefit of MR. Kite
Stephanie Dosen - Within You Without You




Tottemo Godzilla Riders - Piggies
Jeff Healey Band - Yer Blues
The Kestrels - There's a Place
Todd Rundgren - Strawberry Fields Forever
Amen Corner - Get Back
London Pops - Because
Anita Harris - Octopus's Garden




Akiko Kanazawa - Yellow Submarine Ondo
The Wilson Malone Voice Band - Penny Lane
Emi Bonilla Y Su Cuadro - She Loves You
Os Vips - Things We Said Today
Edmundo Ros & Caterina Valente - The Fool On The Hill
The 52 Key Verbeek Fairground Organ - And I Love Her
Balsora & His Singing Sitars - I Want To Hold Your Hand
John Otwan - I Am The Walrus
The Moog Beatles - Goodnight
the Quests - I'll Be Back



Mighty Sphincter - Helter Skelter
The Bobs - Helter Skelter
Tsuematsu Masatoshi - Nowhere Man
Grupo - Rain
Ena Baga - Can't Buy Me Love
Geesin's Mahogany's Minstrels - Lady Madonna
Maurice Chevalier - Yellow Submarine
Frank Sidebottom - Flying
Unknown (Organ) - Yesterday / Hey Jude



Margarita Pracatan - From Me To You
Johnny Prytko - Ob-La-Di Ob-la Da
RAM Pietsch - Piggies
Gordon Langford - Yellow Submarine
Lol Cox - I Am The Walrus
Los Pepes - Amarillo Submarine
Unknown Chinese Band -
A Song of Joy/All You Need Is Love




PART II

Gershon Kingsley - Paperback Writer
Dakha Abto - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
The Unauthorized Version - Hey Jude
Reverend Floyd Hazen Interlude
Beatle Hans & The Paisley Peverts - Rain
Yaffa Yarkoni - Yesterday *(Hebrew)



Sham 69 - With A Little Help From My Friends
Shirley Bassey - The Fool On The Hill
Lulu - Day Tripper
Tiny Yong - Huit Jours Par Semaine (Eight Days a Week)
Yeah Yeah Noh - She Said She Said



Johnny Cash - In My Life
Nina Simone - Here Comes The Sun
The Score - Please Please Me
The Feelies - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me and My Monkey
Steve Martin - Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Lowell Fulson - Why Don't We Do It In The Road




Bill Murray - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Echo & The Bunnymen - All You Need Is Love
The Damned - Help (Live 1977)
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Helter Skelter
Lucky Peterson - Yer Blues
Sonic Youth - Within You Without You
Clint Ruin & Lydia Lunch - Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
The Breeders - Happiness is a Warm Gun



The 5th Dimension - Ticket To Ride
The Triffids - Good Morning
The Fall - A Day In The Life
Al Green - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Syreeta - She's Leaving Home
Esther Phillips - And I Love Him
The Supremes - You Can't Do That
Patty Duke - A World Without Love




Hollywood Bowl Orchestra - Eleanor Rigby
Ministry - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Marcia Griffith - Don't Let Me Down
Roadrunner - The Long and Winding Road




George Burns - In The Beginning/A Little Help From My Friends
Keith Richards - Please Please Me
Doodles Weaver - Eleanor Rigby
One Groovy Coconut - All Together Now
Xaviera Hollander - Michelle
Tiny Tim - Nowhere Man



Music Behind DJ Throughout: The Toreno Brass - Eleanor Rigby, Please Please Me
The Fiesta Brass - Michelle
The Modernaires - All My Loving



No comments: