GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Delirious Insomniac: A Terrible Thought




Otto Muehl

WLUW is moving downtown, the first broadcast from the new station will be at 12pm today. The computer I normally record on is gone, so I recorded the show on CDRs. As a result, there are some gaps and a good chunk missing around the 2 hour mark because I forgot to replace the recorded CDs after finalizing. I also took certain liberties in editing with a certain mistake that I made for musical (although not verbal) continuity.


LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN





Scraping Foetus off The Wheel – I’ll Meet You In Poland, Baby
Asobi Seksu – Then He Kissed Me
Einsturzende Neubauten – I Am Only Jesus
Screaming Lord Sutch – Jack The Ripper
Behind DJ: Coil – Ubu Noir


0th – Eggman
Drums of Death - Parago
Cave – Gamm
Death Sentence: PANDA! – New China Blazers
Coughs – Malibu
Katharsis – Eden Below


Raudelunas feat. Ron Pates’ Debonairs – My Kind of Town
Crystal Belle Scrodd – Deathroads/ A Gothic Western (cut in the middle)
Far East Family Band – Birds Flying to the Cave
Träd, Gräs & Stenar - In Kommer Gösta


Z’ev – I (from Flexidisc)
Test Department – Gdansk
Crash Worship – What So Ever Thy Hand Findeth - Do It With All Thine Might track A2
Anakrid – Real Fun Funeral
People In Control – Pale Fail
Pseudo Code – Indian Copyright – The Dance
Signal(s) – I (From Flexidisc)


Artie Barsamian & His Orchestra – Magic of the Khanoon
Bert Kaempfert – Gypsy’s Cha Cha
Bob Smith – The Path Does Have Forks
Lee Hazlewood – Dark In My Heart
Riz Ortolani – Cannibal Holocaust (Main Theme)
Nico Fidenco & Ulla Linder – Make Love on The Wing (Zombie Holocaust & Emanuelle & The Last Cannibals soundtrack / Lucertola)


*40th woodstock anniversary antidote*
Lester Flatt – I Can’t Tell The Boys From The Girls
C. Dean Draper – I’m The Only Hippie In Muskogee
Ace Ball – Country Boy At College
Howard Barnes – Helluva World
Sheb Wooley – The Love-In

(most of this set is missing in the recording)
Snooks Eaglin – Mardi Gras Mambo
Hugo Montenegro – One O Clock Jump
Machito & His Afro Cubans – Adios
Cal Tjader – Chloe
Tito Puente & Woody Herman – Mambo Herd
Perez Prado – Kuba Mambo
La Lupe – Fever
Chango – Mira Pa Ca

Nurse with Wound – Nil By Mouth



Jack Goldstein – The Unknown Dimension


Otto Muehl – An der Schönen Blauen Donau
Ritualistic School of Errors – Greasy Hair Draped Over A Precious Neck
Midmight – Yellow Piano By The Side of The Road (50$)
Porest – Drain The Swamp
Madame P & The Afeman – More Fool Me

Nurse with Wound – (I don’t want to have) Easy Listening Nightmares

OTR – The Avenger - Melody of Murder (1945)

Nurse With Wound - Brained (Unconscious Mix, feat. Clint Ruin, Diana Rogerson & Roman Jugg)

No comments: