GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two Slaps

(London Fog & The Continentals)



LISTEN








Arvo:

Sugar & Spice – Come Go With Me
Sandie Shaw – Puppet on a String
Pussycat – Just A Woman
Nita Rossi – Something To Give

Pam Kellum – What You See You Can’t Get
Patti Jo – Hard To Handle
Boobie Knight and the Universal Lady – Ain’t Nobody Better Than You
London Fog with The Continentals – Easy Mover

Nina Simone – Save Me
Barbara Acklin – I’ll Bake Me A Man
Pleasure – Dust Yourself Off
Irene Reid – I Must Be Doing Something Right

The Orlons – No Love But Your Love
Laura Lee – Mama’s Got A Good Thing
Betty Turner – The Winds Kept Laughing
Debbie Taylor – Don’t Nobody Mess With My Baby
The Soul Sisters – I Can’t Stand It
Barbara Lynn – You’ll Lose A Good Thing
Judy Street – What


Gloria Jones – Tainted Love
April Stevens – Touch Me, Tiger
Ruth Brown – Try and See Me
Annette Poindexter/Pieces of Peace – Wayward Dream
Ruth Copeland – The Music Box
Velma Perkins – Yes, My Goodness, Yes
The Ikettes – Don’t Feel Sorry For Me
Lorraine Chandler – I Can’t Change
Big Ella – The Queens



(General Crook)



Fascinations – Girls Are Out To Get You
The Trends – Gonna Have To Show You
General Crook – Do It For Me
Al Wilson – The Snake
Spider Harrison – Beautiful Day
Skip Jackson & The Shantons – I’m On To You Girl
Ray Frazier & The Shades of Madness – Gonna Get Your Love

Dennis Coffey – It’s Your Thing
Gary Atkinson – Wanderin’ Soul
Robert Jay – Alcohol Pt. 1

The Radiants – My Sunshine Girl
Jr. Walker & The All Stars – What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
James Duncan – I Got It Made ( In The Shade)

No comments: