GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two Slaps

Lab Rat:

A Certain Ratio – Shack Up

Dirty Diamonds – Just Let Me Know
Mustangs – The Time For Loving Is Now
Gil Scott Heron – Sex Education: Ghetto Style

Gil Scott Heron – The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Dead Prez feat. Common & the Last Poets – Panther
Common feat. The Last Poets – The Corner
The Last Poets – Niggaz are Scared of Revolution
Miriam Makeba & Mbongi – Do You Remember Malcolm

Eddie Floyd – Knock on Wood
Marion Black – Listen Black Brother
The Montgomery Express – The Montgomery Movement

Fela Kuti – Igbe



Arvo:

Erma Franklin – Light My Fire
Jackie Wilson – Light My Fire
Shirley Bassey – Light My Fire

Al Green – Light My Fire
Sugar Pie DeSanto – I Want to Know
Loading Zone – No More Tears
The Politicians – Everything Good Is Bad

Sun Ra & His Outer Space Arkestra – Nuclear War

The Guilty Hearts – Jack On Fire
The Heartbreakers – Love You Til The Day I Die
The Hearts – Dear Abby

The Carnations – Scorpion
The Solitaires – I Really Love You So
The Cookies – Chains
Sunny & the Sunliners – Get Down
The Gaturs – Booger Man
The Soul Tornados – Crazy Legs

No comments: