GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Slaps: The Feeling of Your Feeling, The Touch of Your Touch, Is Really Real!


;

LISTEN










Arvo:

Delfonics – You Got Yours And I’ll Get Mine
Love Unlimited Orchestra – Midnight And You
The Intruders – I Wanna Know Your Name
Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – Satisfactory Guaranteed

Five Stairsteps – O-O-H Child
The Whatnauts – Why Can’t People Be Colors Too?
The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band – Everyday People
Tom & Jerrio – Come On and Love Me
The Artistics – Girl I Need You
Gene Chandler & Barbara Acklin – From The Teacher to The Preacher

The Meters – Just Kissed My Baby
Marva Whitney – Unwind Yourself
Ulysses Crockett – Major Funky
Syl Johnson – Take Me To the River
Ben E. King – Don’t Play That Song (You Lied)

Aaron Neville – Tell It Like It Is
Albert King – Born Under A Bad Sign
Jean Dushon – As I Watch You Walk Away
Cold Blood – I’m A Good Woman
Syreeta – Come and Get This Stuff

Grover Mitchell & The Cardinals – Take Your Time & Love Me
The Notations – You Should Know
The Vibrations – Love In Them There Hills
Excell Wonsley – Groove Penguin
Panic Buttons – Hitch It To The Mule
Broad Street Gang – 12th Street Man
Junior Walker & The All Stars – Shotgun

Roy Head – The Feeling’s Gone
Erma Franklin – I Get The Sweetest Feeling
Tom Jones – Stop Breaking My Heart
The Young Rascals – I Ain’t Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore


Timi Yuro – Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Dionne Warwick – I Say A Little Prayer
Maceo & The Kingsmen – Born To Wander
Sound Experience – Don’t Fight The Feeling




No comments: