GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Delirious Insomniac: "little symphonies for the kids"





The Ramones - Do You Remember Rock N' Roll Radio?
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Leonard Cohen - True Love Leaves No Traces
Starsailor - Silence Is Easy

The Teddy Bears - To Know Him Is To Love Him
The Crystals - Do Doo Ron Ron
The Crystals - He Hit Me (It Felt Like A Kiss)
Bob B. Soxx & The Blue Jeans - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
The Alley Cats - Puddin' N' Tain


Noreen Corcoran - Love Kitten
Castanets - I Love Him
Earl Jean - They're Jealous of Me
Alice Wonder Land - He's Mine

The Paris Sisters - Lonely Girl (produced by Phil Spector protege Jack Nitzche)
Priscilla Paris - He Noticed Me

Cliff Edwards - Turn On The Old Music Box
Cliff Edwards - Night Owl
Cliff Edwards - After My Laughter Comes Tears
Cliff Edwards - It Had To Be You
Ukulele Ike - Singin In the Rain





Ukulele Ike - Paddlin' Madelin Home
Ukulele Ike - I'm A Bear In A Lady's Boudoir
Ukulele Ike - I'm Gonna Give It To Mary With Love

Durium Dance Band - She Was Only A Postmaster's Daughter, But..
George Formby - With My Ukelele In My Hand
Gertrude Lawrence - The Physician
Durim Dance Band - Let's All Be Fairies

Dawn Davis - And So Does He
Charlie Higgins - All Poshed Up With My Daisies In My Hand
Monte Crick/Ronald Frankau - Everyone's Got Sex Appeal For Someone
Art Fowler and His Ukelele - No Wonder She's A Blushing Bride
Jimmie Rodgers - What's It?
Ross And Sargent - Nellie, The Nudist Queen

Banned Betty Boop Cartoon Sound Collage




















Old Time Radio: Bloopers

The Martin And Lewis Show: April 3rd, 1949 with Lucille Ball


No comments: