GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Delirious Insomniac: I Hate The Trees And I Hate The Flowers!






Strawberry Switchblade - Trees And Flowers
Priscilla Paris - My Window
The Paris Sisters - Too Good To Be True
Denita James - I Have Feelings Too
Doris Day - Que Sera Sera

Gravemist - Drifting Alone
Gitane Demone - Sleepwalk (with Rozz Williams)
Marc And The Mambas - Empty Eyes
Lene Lovich - Lucky Number
Nina Hagen - My Way


DAF - Der Mussolini
Legowelt VS Orgue Electronique
Lycia - The Dreaming Body
Danielle Dax - Evil Honky Stomp








Crash Worship - Dance With The Bird Woman
Piss Piss Piss Moan Moan Moan - AIDS not WAR
DUCHESSES - The Lazer Pony
DUCHESSES - The Fox Hunt

16 Bitch Pile-Up - Live At BLD 3-25-04

Death Factory - Maggot Storm p.3/Afterbirth
The Machinist - Millions Partying

Slave State - Divide & Conquer
Con Dom - Get Right With God (Live)

Old Time Radio: The Inner Sanctum

The Vengeful Corpse

The Black Cat

-

No comments: