GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Delirious Insomniac: Something Like A Gift/Two Birds In The Bush







Happy Monsters - Clap Your Tentacles
The Counts - Thinking Single
Love Sculpture - Wang Dang Doodle
Johnny Otis - Castin' My Spell
Nancy Sinatra - Sugartown
The Ronettes - Walking in the Rain
Darlene Love - Strange Love
Little Eva - Where Do I Go
Diana Ross & The Supremes - Remove This Doubt
The Crystals - Please Hurt Me
The Cookies - Chains

Lulu - Love Loves To Love Love
Heidi Brühl - Immer wenn Du bei mir bist
Intruders - Hang on In There
Lorraine Chandler - I Can't Change
Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
Millie Jackson - Breakaway
Marva Whitney - What Do I Have To Do To Prove My Love To You
Reparata & The Delrons - Captain of Your Ship
Sandie Shaw - Puppet On A String
PussyCat - Mais Pourquoi
Lesley Gore - I Don't Wanna Be A Loser

Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Don't Wanna Fuss
The Young Rascals - I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
Wynder K. Frog - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Booker T. & The MGs - Groovin'
The BAr-Kays - Theme from Hell's Angels
Barbara Acklin - Seven Days of Night
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Titch - The Sun Goes Down
Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
Roosevelt Sykes - She's Jail Bait



The Sharades - Dumbhead
Wendy Rene - What Will Tomorrow Bring?
Marlena Shaw - Runnin' Out of Fools
Sunny & The Sunliners - Put Me In Jail
Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing
The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
The Mums - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
The Paris Sisters - Dream Lover
Johnny Colon - Sunny


La Lupe - Busamba
The Reynettes - Rescue Me
Helen Shapiro - Take Me For A While
Evie Sands - Take Me For A Little While
The Vontastics - Never Let Your Love Grow Cold
Jamo Thomas - I Spy For The FBI
The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache
Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get You
Lavern Baker - Voodoo Voodoo
Cookie Jackson - Do You Still Love Me

Erma Franklin - Don't Want No Mamma's Boy
Nina Simone - Save Me
The Honey Combs - Have I The Right
The Velvelettes - Since You've Been Loving Me
Connie Francis - Pretty Little Baby
The Winstons - Amen, Brother
The Dells - The Springer
The Four Lads - Standing On The Corner
Vernon Green & The Phantoms - Sweet Breeze
Tom & Jerrio - Come On And Love Me
the Artistics - Make My Life Over
James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

Dandelion Wine - Hot Dog
The Meters - the Handclapping Song
The Larks - the Jerk
The Coasters - Hongry

Roy Head - Get Back
Tom Jones - Keep On Runnin'
Cold Blood - I'm A Good Woman
Patti Jo - Hard To Handle
Volcanos - It's Gotta Be A False Alarm




No comments: