GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Delirious Insomniac: The Thirteenth Hour













Paul and Paula – Hey Paula
The Browns – The Three Bells
Ruby and The Romantics – Music & Moonlight
The Capris – There’s A Moon Out Tonight
The Everglades – Where or When
Dion & The Belmonts – Where or When

James Brown – Please, Please, Please
Barbara Lynn – You’ll Lose A Good Thing
Timi Yuro – Thirteenth Hour
Marc Fredericks – Ten Feet Tall




The Orlons – Holiday Hill
The Temptations – You’ll Lose A Precious Love
Sam Cooke – I’ll Come Running Back To You
The Paradons – Diamonds and Pearls
The Chordettes – Soft Sands
The El Dorados – One More Chance

The Mindbenders – A Groovy Kind of Love
The Skyliners – This I Swear
Jimmy Hobbs – You Send Me
The Duprees – The Sand and The Sea
Pips – Every Beat of My Heart





Martha & The Vandellas – Darling, I Hum Our Song
Joni James – I Still Get A Thrill (Thinking of You)
Betty Everett – There’ll Come A Time
Dora Hall - I Wanna Be Around
Connie Francis - Among My Souvenirs
Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry
The Paris Sisters - Lonely Girl
Sue Thompson - Never Love Again
Anita Bryant - Til There Was You





Carl Dobkins Jr. - My Pledge To You
Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss
Carl Mann - Some Enchanted Evening
Frankie Avalon - A Boy Without a Girl
Frankie Avalon - The Puppet Song
Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
Joe Henderson - Right Now

Rick Nelson - You Don't Love Me Anymore
Jack Scott - It Only Happened Yesterday
Billy Storm - This is Always
Bobby Day - Gee Whiz
The McGuire Sisters - Tell Me Now







Studs Terkel Interview from StudsTerkel.org (by request)






No comments: