GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Two Slaps


Lab Rat:

Leaf - Food Stamps
James Knight & the Butlers - Funky Cat

The Dirty Diamonds - Naughty Girl
The Dirty Diamonds - Oh Nolan
The Dirty Diamonds - Showdown

The Village Callers - Hector
Yarbrough & Peoples - Don't Stop the Music



Arvo:

The Manhattans - One Life To Live

Isaac Hayes - Let's Stay Together
Aretha Franklin - You're All I Need To Get By
Bobby Womack - Sweet Caroline
Marvin Gaye - I Wish It Would Rain
Temptations - You Make Your Own Heaven And Hell Right Here On Earth

Lab Rat:

Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
Melvin Van Peebles - I'm a Bad Character
ESG - UFO
Breakwater - Release the Beast
Lightnin Rod - Sport




Kool & the Gang - Hollywood Swingin
Joe Tex - Papa Was, Too
Soul Searchers - Ashley's Roachclip

Arvo:

The Supremes & The Four Tops - River Deep - Mountain High
Diana Ross And The Supremes & The Temptations - A Place In The Sun
The Four Tops - I Wish I Were Your Mirror
The Young Rascals - Mustang Sally

Clarence Reid - Send Me Back My Money
Laura Lee - I Don't Want Nothin' Old (But Money)
Dyke And The Blazers - UHH
Jimmy Castor - Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Callin' You
Willie Mitchell - Lucky

No comments: