GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WZRD Guest DJ Playlist





Duchesses - Virgin Monkey


Die Todliche Doris - Track One Side B from Self Titled Album


Bone Parade - Ribcage Excerpt


Scissor Girls - Towers


Mars - 3 E


DAF (Xao SeffCheque) - Sample & Hold - Sehr Gut Komt Sehr Gut

Sparks - Who Don't Like Kids






*Break*







Mark Almond - Man In Black


Little Jimmy Dickens - (I Got) A Hole In My Pocket


Lightnin' Hopkins - Hear Me Talkin'


Levenia Lewis - Nobody Gonna Take My Man


Big Martha - Your Magic Touch Done Quit It


Bertha Ross - Blues Rode Me All Night Long


Bertha Ross - My Jelly Blues


*Break*



Mitch Ryder - Sally Go Round The Roses


Lucifer's Friend - Born To Run


The Zeet Band - Beaver Boogie - Moogie Woogie

Silver Apples - Oscillations - S/T (1968)








Elmore James - Dust My Broom


Dave "Baby" Cortez - Soulville Express


Marjorie Meinert - I love Paris


Porter Heaps - Lay My Head Beneath A Rose


* Break*










* SOUND COLLAGE*



Harry Partch - Castor & Pollox *with* ZOS KIA - Ten Miles High *with* John Wayne - Face The Flag *with* Flip Wilson - The Devil Made Me Wear This Dress



Organum Cowl/The Expelled/Submission

No comments: