GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Delirious Insomniac: Turn Back The Universe and Give Me Yesterday



Bill Coleman - Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning
Bert Lown and His Hotel Biltmore Orchestra - Here Comes The Sun
Fred Rich and His Orchestra - Tip-Toe Through The Tulips With Me
King Cole Trio - Get Your Kicks on Route 66

Wendell Hall - It Ain't Gonna Rain No MO'
Buster Bennett Trio - I Want To Woogie Woogie
Al Bowlly & Lew Stone - Eady Was A Lady
The Buffo Trumpetist - Laughing Record
Okeh-Okeh - Laughing Record
Burt Shepard - English Laughter
Henry Burr - m-o-t-h-e-r (A Word That Means the World To Me

Orpheus Quartet - Turn Back The Universe and Give Me Yesterday
Ray Noble - Goodnight Little Girl of My Dreams
Art Lund - Blue Skies
Adrian Rollini Orchestra - Blue Prelude

Patti Page - How Much Is That Doggie In The Window (request)
Vera Lynn - We'll Meet Again


Listen to the second hour


Andrews Sisters & Bing Crosby - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
Andrews Sisters & Bing Crosby - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby
Andrews Sisters w/ Thurl Ravenscroft - Mr. Bass Man


Barney Bigard Sextet - Sweet Marijuana Brown
Harry "The Hipster" Gibson - Who Put The Benzedrine In Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine?
Stuff Smith and His Onyx Club - Here Comes The Man With The Jive



Groucho Marx - I'm Against It (request, sort of)
Al Jolson - Yaaka Hula Huckey Dula
Ace Brigode and His 14 Virginians - Yes, Sir, That's My Baby
Tommy Dorsey - Satan Takes A Holiday

Mike Dinapoli - Toyland / The Villain Theme / Chloe

Helen Kane - Aba Daba Honeymoon / I Want To Be Bad
Mae Questal - On The Good Ship Lollipop / When I Grow Up



The HoneyMooners (as recorded onto a cassette that I found in a thrift store)


No comments: