GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ride Like A Demon








Lou Reed - Fire Music
The Monkees - Do I Have To Do This All Over Again
The Turtles - You Don't Have To Walk In The Rain
Aphrodite's Child - Rain and Tears
Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich - Snake In The Grass
Love Sculpture - People People
The Bouquets - Ain't That Love
Otis Rush - My Love Will Never Die
Johnny Sayles - My Love's A Monster
 
Funkadelic - Can You Get To That
Esther Phillips - No Headstone on My Grave
Bob Dylan - World Gone Wrong
Frank Sinatra - Rain In My Heart
Raymond Watts/Regina Lund - On The Waterfront
Rowland S. Howard - I Burnt Your Clothes
Jane's Addiction - Ted, Just Admit It...

Nurse With Wound - A Piece of the Sky Is Missing (cuts off)
Leonard Cohen - Darkness
Stelios Kazantzidis - Sink The Knife In
Ennio Morricone - La Citta (from Le Du Stagioni Della Vita) *excerpt*
Melvins w. JG Thirlwell - Station To Station

Il Balletto di Bronzo - Epilogo *excerpt*




No comments: