GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Guest Spot on The Funk & Soul Explosion (WLUW)



LISTEN


My guest appearance on the Funk & Soul Explosion Radio Show (recording starts about 10 minutes late)



Baby Huey - Hard Times
Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black?
Stretch - Why Did You Do It?

James Brown, Marva Whitney, & Dee Felice Trio - Sunny
Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Want To Know
Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Workin
Jake Wade & The Soul Searchers - Searching For Soul Pt. 1
Jean Dushon - Hitch Hike

Lee Dorsey - Ride Your Pony
The Dramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
Patti Jo - Make Me Believe In You

Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love
Tom & Jerrio - Come on And Love Me
The Artistics - (I Want You To) Make My Life Over

Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
Little Eva - Please Hurt Me
Timi Yuro - Hurt
Barbara Acklin & Gene Chandler - From the Teacher to the Preacher
Wendy Rene - I Wish I Were That Girl

The Young Rascals - A Place In The Sun
Tom Jones - Keep On Runnin'
Roy Head - Get Back
Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Breakout
Evie Sands - Any Way That You Want Me
Helen Shapiro - Take Me For A While

Cab Calloway - Everybody Eats When They Come to My House
Andre Williams - Greasy Chicken
Booker T. & The MG's - Soul Dressing
Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band - Fried Okra
Houseband - Giving Up Food For Funk
Friday Saturday Sunday - Potato Salad

Dusty Springfield - Take Me For A Little While
Vontastics - Never Let Your Love Grow Cold
Ruth Copeland & Funkadelic - Gimme Shelter

No comments: