GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two Slaps

Lab Rat:

James Brown & the Famous Flames – Cold Sweat
Mickey and the Soul Generation – Soul Sickness
Dayton Sidewinders – Slipping into Darkness
One Night Low – The Witch Doctor
The Mohawks – Sound of the Witch Doctors

Little Richard – Rip It Up
Leroy & the Drivers – The Sad Chicken
Chambers Brothers – All Strung Out Over You
Booker T and the MGs – Born Under a Bad Sign
Lil Lavair & the Fabous Jades – Cold Heat

Ike & Tina Turner – Come Together
The Dramatics – get Up and Get Down
The Flirtations – Heartache
Helene Smith – Pain in My Heart
JJ Barnes – Hole in the Wall

Howlin Wolf - Evil
Bobby Womack – Hung Up On You Baby
Salt - Hung Up
Isaac Hayes – Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedelamistic



Spider Turner – I Can’t Make It Anymore
The Soul Sisters – I Can’t Stand It
Billy Butler & the Enchanters – I Can’t Work No Longer
The Gems – I Can’t Help Myself

Ray Charles – I Got a Woman
Labbi Sifre – I Got the (Blues)
Screamin Jay Hawkins – I Put a Spell on You (technical difficulties)
Mandrill – I Refuse to Smile

Van Morrison – This is a Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World
Screamin Jay Hawkins – little Demon


No comments: