GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Slaps



LISTEN


The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk
Dion & the Belmonts - that's My Desire
Sam Cooke - you Send Me
Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
The Marcels - Blue Moon

Edwinn Starr - S.O.S. (Stop Her On Sight)
The Shirelles - I Want You To Be My Boyfriend
The Miracles - Save Me
The young Rascals - I Aint Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
Sam & Dave - This Is Your World

The Intruders - me Tarzan You Jane
The Coasters - Poison Ivy
Four Jacks And A Jill - I looked back
I. Kadez - Louie Louie
Chuck Berry - My Ding-A-Ling

The 8th Day - Enny Meeny Miny Mo (Three's a crowd)
The Honey Cone - Want Ads
Denise La Salle - What It Takes To Get A Good Woman (Is What It's Gonna Take To Keep Her)
Little Sister - You're The One (Part 1)

Joe Tex - I gotcha
WAR - Slippin' Into Darkness
Jr. Walker And The All-Stars - Brainwasher Part 1
Don Covay & the All Stars - Watching The Late Late Show
Candi Staton - Evidence

Sly & The Family Stone - Hot Fun In the Summertime
Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - Tears of a Clown
Fats Domino - Poor Me
The Temptations - Cloud Nine
The Rotary Connection - I Am the Black Gold of The Sun
Lyn Collins - Things Got To Get Better
James Brown - I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me) Pt. 1
Dave "Baby" Cortez - It's A Sin to Tell A Lie


Big John Greer - Drinkin Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee, Drinkin' Wine
The Crew Cuts - Earth Angel
Ray Charles - Born To Lose
The Delfonics - Think It Over

No comments: