GOODNIGHT, WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Two Slaps Radio Playlist (WLUW)

Slim Gaillard Trio - Puerto Vootie
Nita Rossi - Untrue Unfaithful (That Was You)
The Four Larks - Grooving At The Go Go
Aretha Franklin - See Saw

M-BAND - Egg Roll
Philly Four - Elephant Pt. 1
Percy Mayfield - Black Coffee
The Shades of Black - Mystery of Black Pt. 1

Rufus Thomas - I Think I Made A Boo Boo
Oliver Morgan - Roll Call

The Contours - Now That I Can Dance
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
Tommy Neal - Going to a Happening

The Isley Bros - The Blacker the Berrie
Eddie Hazel - California Dreaming

The Meters - Chug Chug A Lug
Cookie and the Cupcakes - I've Been So Lonely
Oscar Brown Junior - Chicken Heads

Billie Holiday - Good Morning Heartache
Nina Simone - I Loves You, Porgy
Irma Thomas - It's Raining
Dinah Washington - Congratulations to Someone

O.V. Wright - I Want Everyone To Know I Love You
Clarence Frogman Henry - Ain't Got No Home
Jimmy Jones - Live And let Live

Gladys Knight & The Pips - Fire And Rain
Parlet - Cookie Jar

Nicole Willis - Gonna Get Yours
Willie Mitchell - Groovin
Los Canarios - Get On Your Knees
Gerald Sims - Cool Breeze

Dennis Coffey - Taurus
The Marvelettes - Danger and Heartbreak Ahead

No comments: